Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 16 June 2013

Winner Challenge 7, Redraw for Challenge 6 and Top 3

Hi, Everyone

Hope you all keeping well and that you all had a good week!
I had quite a busy one, but at least got everything done.

Happy Father's day to all the Dads, daddies and Grandpa's out there....
Not got much planned for today...just spending some time with hubby and the girls outside, planning to have a bbQ if the weather holds...

It is going to be quite a long post with lots of info and Winners of course...

So firstly the Winner for the Crafts and Me prize from Challenge 6 never claimed their prize so first of all I am going to do a redraw for that...so here we go...


and that is No 6. Tine with this entry


And here's all the winners for Challenge 7 - Flowers/Roses

Okay the fiirst prize is from Robyn Fetish

and that is ....19
Congratulations to 19.Liselot with this gorgeous card...




Okay and the next announcement is for the Guest DT for July....and me and the Little one decided to have some fun....the Guest Designer was picked by random....

We added all the names to the hat and then she draw one....

Sorry the photo's isn't very good as we took them with the phone....
Congratulations to entry 82. Lydia

Congratulations Lydia, you got the spot for July as Guest Designer and a £10 voucher to spend online...


We had 3 lovely entrants that used Hobbycutz products.

8. Gerda (1)
36. Donna BMC (2)

and
46. Chris (3)

and the Random winner for the additional £5 voucher is 

That is Donna BMC - Congratulations 

And now since it was a New record week with us with a Total of 108 entries, it was quite tough to choose only Top 3...but anyway after a lot of deliberation and votes from the DT here they are....




Congratulations to all the winners and Top 3!
Could everyone that need to claim a prize please email me so I can get it sorted.
hobbycutz(at sign)gmail.com

Thanks so much for joining our Challenge and hope to see you again soon...there is still a week left to enter our Current challenge which is Father's Day!

Have a nice week and see you again next week, with the new challenge...

Hugs Kobie
















6 comments:

  1. Well done to you all

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie, I'm a lucky lady. So many lovely entries and my number was picked. Congrats to the other ladies.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo-woo ! thrilled to be guest designer - thank you little one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Thanks so much will be in touch & congrats to all the winners & top 3.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. I won a challenge - i think before this one - and have emailed twice and have not gotten a response. what do I do from here, since I'm not getting a reply to my emails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sammi
      Could you pop me another email at hobbycutz@gmail.com as i haven't received anything from you?

      Delete